Carson City RP Official Forum

Howdy.

« Older   Newer »

1. Drix

User deleted

As of the recent closure of the server I have decided to expand my Roleplay abilities and experience onto a new and more populated server - Los Santos Roleplay (LSRP)

It's probably one of the best roleplay servers around that is populated and is English.
    If you would like to maybe roleplay with me while in game, my name on it is "Milo_Leys" can you mostly find me on Briglairs Teamspeak in Lobby 2/3

I'm attempting to achieve my gaming dream of becoming a police officer on a well populated and run server. I'm getting the help of Mark (Briglair) and fellow LSRP players.

Information -

• HostName: Los Santos Role Play [www.ls-rp.com][ON 0.3e]
    Address: server.ls-rp.com:7777
    Players: 226 / 498
    Ping: 25
    Mode: LS:RP 5.3.718
    Map: focogaming.com

You can find & talk to me on Teamspeak here -

ts3.briglair.com

(My name on there is "Jordan" and sometime it'll say "Jordan (SAMP - [SERVER I AM PLAYING ON]"

I hope you all have a happy future and shit.. so yes. The time has come that many of us knew was going to happen in the end. To be fair, it has been a great gaming experience with you all, but I just want to expand on my Roleplay experience and play with a new crowd. You are more than welcome to join me though.

Good luck in life,
    Drix / Zak / Ben / Jordan / Dom.

Edited by Drix - 14/5/2012, 08:28

2. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

Good :)

1 replies since 13/5/2012, 13:00   55 views