Carson City RP Official Forum

It was good but...

« Older   Newer »

1. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

Hello guys, Maybe this is one of the lasts post. Im not enjoying anymore having a server at tme moment. I need a pause to think. Maybe in a month we will come back....maybe not.. Just letting you know that actually the server is DEAD. I'm worried to say this.

The forums will not close.

WHY?

Because we made a good community and we can use this forum to talk about other things like other GTA's or else.

Why Shut the server?

As i said i'm not enjoying anymore having a server, There are many servers and i don't like competition vs servers.

So: Bye, It was an awesome gaming axperience, We will let you know if we'll come back. I suggest to don't leave the community (forums) since we can talk about something else than CCRP (Mods, Music, Girls XD).

bye

2. Alex_Conroy

User deleted

I am sad now....

3. John_Peterson

User deleted

... :(

4. Nate871

User deleted

Cant we just open the server one last time ........ i want to try one day as a cop, coz all the other servers never accepts .... or are inactive ...

Please Luca open it again, worlds best script and all ..... Please i enjoyed the server and im like the only 1 whos still active on forums

QUOTE (Luca_Lewis @ 2/5/2012, 22:35) 
    Hello guys, Maybe this is one of the lasts post. Im not enjoying anymore having a server at tme moment. I need a pause to think. Maybe in a month we will come back....maybe not.. Just letting you know that actually the server is DEAD. I'm worried to say this.

The forums will not close.

WHY?

Because we made a good community and we can use this forum to talk about other things like other GTA's or else.

Why Shut the server?

As i said i'm not enjoying anymore having a server, There are many servers and i don't like competition vs servers.

So: Bye, It was an awesome gaming axperience, We will let you know if we'll come back. I suggest to don't leave the community (forums) since we can talk about something else than CCRP (Mods, Music, Girls XD). Cant we just open the server one last time ........ i want to try one day as a cop, coz all the other servers never accepts .... or are inactive ...

(IMG:http://doanie.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/bye.jpg)

3 replies since 2/5/2012, 21:35   76 views