Carson City RP Official Forum

Survey

I need every member of CC:RP to answer this

« Older   Newer »

1. Calzo_Smith

User deleted

Hey guys I was talking with luca and we are not having many people on the server so am gonna step in and help lucas server and I was thinking about putting it in Palomino creek and I need to find out if you guys will be happy in Palomino creek, and also if you guys do think it would be ok what would you like in Palomino creek? (Like new cmds or map wise etc). I need you guys to help me here cause I am trying to make the server POPULAR and BETTER so please help me out here.

2. John_Peterson

User deleted

So you want to start a Palomino creek roleplay? Nice idea. I think you need to hold the commands and the chats like (OOC-G) and [MEGAPHONE] :) And more activity in the server.. and reclame on youtube! :D

3. Alex_Conroy

User deleted

Not bad,idea..but i am used with Fort Carson...but if there is no other chanse for more players then i go with that idea...

4. Calzo_Smith

User deleted

Well the problem is luca has said to me that the original FC:RP is coming back so it means not many players will come if we ever had the chance so we needed a new place to get more players and I need help from all memebers of CC:RP or luca will close the server FOREVER! so please help me

5. Alex_Conroy

User deleted

Well i can just help with that,i dont even care when will be placed..just be on the server around 10 players...

6. Derreck

User deleted

Yo guys, it's me Tony. My PC was being a bitch, i'm back now. Well, for this i guess some commands like /fish would be nice since Palomino has a nice fishing bay and you could for example catch fishes and sell them or something. Also maybe some gang commands like /skin /f /r /invite /kick /promote etc.

7. John_Peterson

User deleted

QUOTE (Derreck @ 1/5/2012, 13:17) 
    Yo guys, it's me Tony. My PC was being a bitch, i'm back now. Well, for this i guess some commands like /fish would be nice since Palomino has a nice fishing bay and you could for example catch fishes and sell them or something. Also maybe some gang commands like /skin /f /r /invite /kick /promote etc.

Not bad..

8. Derreck

User deleted

Not to forget a /pay command to give money to another player and a /give command to give things to other players, for example a gun or drugs.

9. Calzo_Smith

User deleted

it will take a few weeks to do it as we are having to redo the whole gamemode as luca did not back it up so we will be very busy working on these commands

8 replies since 29/4/2012, 19:14   77 views