« Older   Newer »

1. Drix

User deleted

IC INFOs:

Name: Mark
    Surname: Winters
    DOB: 4/7/1987
    Sex: Male
    Why do you want to join the BCFD (150 Words minimum):Since I have been a little kid I always went out to spot my local fire department responding. My dad was a huge fan and supporter of the local fire department in my area. We both listened to the live scanners on the internet all the time - trying to get lucky and record it when they drive past. When I was 18 I joined the fire cadets which was one of the best decisions on my life. We got to respond to different calls and train regularly. My uncle was a fire fighter for my local fire department so at school breaks I always used to go down to the station and hand around with the crew, they were really nice! I just want to give something to my community and be something in life other than being idle all the time. I want to basically die a hero and knowing that I've done something that has helped someone.
    What will change if you'll be hired in the BCFD? A fire department shouldn't have to change just because of "one" person joining. It should be perfect how it is.
    What is your current job? Unemployed
    Write here your criminal records (If none write "N/A"): N/A
    Do you know any other BCFD OFFICIAL members? No
    Do You have any health problems (Y/N)? N
    Currently adress: N/A

SIGNATURE:Mark Winters DATE: 9/4/2012

OOC INFO:

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS: 9/10
    NAME: Dom
    YEARS: 13
    GMT: +00
    DO YOU KNOW HOW TO RP? Yes
    RATE YOUR GTA DRIVING SKILLS: 9/10
    DO YOU HAVE ANY REAL EMS/FIRE EXPERIENCE? No - but I do watch a lot of EMS/Fire programs and I have also learnt from different RP servers
    DO YOU HAVE ELM MOD?: Yes
    HOW MANY HOURS WILL YOU PLAY AS BCFD MEMBER DAILY? 3-6+ (Yeah, I'm a nerd)
    DO YOU HAVE TS3 AND A WORKING MIC? Yes
    ARE YOU ABLE TO SPEAK/WRITE ENGLISH PROPERLY Yes

2. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

Dear Sir Winters, I'm glad to tell you that you have been accepted in the BCFD, Your rank will be "BASIC EMT". Meet me IG (Shaws Briant) For some commands explainations.

1 replies since 9/4/2012, 22:09   62 views