Carson City RP Official Forum

Wrongfull Banned, without an Valid Reason !

« Older   Newer »

1. Jax_Teller

User deleted

In game name: Jax_Teller
    Date of ban: Today.
    Reason: "Banhammer Achievment Unlocked" - I dont understand what that is but i think i know why i'm banned, because i go with Hektor_Ozi to my bank and looked to my Bank-Account then on my Withdraw was 3213135$ i thought its much money.. but maybe its normal that new players get that money. Then i got Insult from a other player and he thought that i was hacking, but i aint, and im sure that Luca can see that in the logs, that i have that money from the bank. SO i guess im unbanned soon.
    Proof: Luca can see the logs, and Hektor was by me and he self says that he get so much money too when he was new.
    Why you want be unbanned: Because i have a Own Group to lead, and i did nothing wrong ! so i got Unfair banned.
    How mutch time did you passed in the SERVER? im Online everyday. and i love the Community here. ( And Emo Girls <3)

2. Drix

User deleted

It was a bug Luca wasn't sure about. Conroy notified me on Teamspeak, and I thought you were hacking. I have no need to give a valid reason to people who hack as they won't come back on the server. As this is a bug, I'm guessing you'll be unbanned.

3. Alex_Conroy

User deleted

Then sorry for accusing you...

4. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

You will get unbanned tomorrow, Sorry for the wrongly ban.

3 replies since 4/4/2012, 12:32   48 views