Carson City RP Official Forum

Sons Of Anarchy MC - Carson City Original.

« Older   Newer »

1. Jax_Teller

User deleted

a4fb9x2y

Group Name: Sons Of Anarchy MC - Fort Carson.
    What the group will do: The MC, will be much Bike-Events, City-Runs,Partys and of course some "Club-Business", i have the idea to make a kind of Motorcycle-Mechanic & Racing Event, at this Event are all MCs Welcome !
    Group Rules:1. Respect youre Brothers and never do a "Club-Decision" something without the Permission of the President. 2. Follow the Server Rules ! 3. Always RP ! 4. Try to be a Human.. not an Stereotypical biker.. we want to have people with feelings and a Story.. So dont expect that we want a Fat-hairy-Drunken-Biker in our MC...
    Roster: President: The President Handles all Club things and is the "Chief of Chiefs" he need to keep the Club Survive ! so he is the Brain of the Club. Vice President: The VP is the helper from the President, when the President is in Jail.. is the V.P In Charage, so he is the Heart of the club. Sergeant At Arms: The Sergeant at Arms is the guy for the bloody work, always there who it gives a fight.. mostly he is a Sociopathic Member of the Club and much Loyal. Road Captain: He handle the Events,City Runs or Partys. Treasurer: He handle the books and the Money of the Club. Member: He is an Normal part of the Club, an Brother, Like an "Footsoldier". Prospect: The Prospects are the guys who want to join, but they need to earn respect.. so they do the dirty work.
    Location: I Will Map a Clubhouse for the MC, when im finished with that i will Update the thread.
    Cars need: Just Freeway's and Wayfares
    Why do you want make this group?: Because the Town Carson, is pefect for SAMCFC ( Son Of Anarchy Motrocycle Club Fort Carson. And the Blue Dragon MC is much inactive so i think the Town and Server need a Fresh MC with much Events and believe me.. it never will be bored when the Sons Of Anarchy MC Carson City is in the town..
    Rules for join in the group: Keep it all IC'ly, you need to RP Youre way into the MC. Talk to us.. Hangaround with us earn some Respect. And then you are able to get youre patch.. And please.. never ask for a patch.. you will get it when the time is come..

jpg

2. Drix

User deleted

Haha, nice. Beware that the Blue Dragons MC are also online, I can see you guys having a big war when the server gets more population. Nice group.
    +1

3. Jax_Teller

User deleted

yeah i guess that would be great ! SAMCO Is coming ;)

4. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

Please I need more information (For script the group too)
    Cars ID that you need:
    Skins ID:
    Weapons Nedded:
    Want a /r radio system? (Y/N)

5. Jax_Teller

User deleted

QUOTE (Luca_Lewis @ 1/4/2012, 13:04) 
    Please I need more information (For script the group too)
    Cars ID that you need:
    Skins ID:
    Weapons Nedded:
    Want a /r radio system? (Y/N)

Motorcycle IDs: 463 = Freeway. ,499 = the truck ID 499, will be used to transport illegal objects to make "Business" ;)

Skin ID: Prospect Skins:42,128 Fullmember Skins: 100,247,181 President Skin: 248

Weapons: ID 24,31,341,336

Yes a Radio System is a good Idea.

So it is Accepted ? :-)

6. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

1234629402bJIEMc

Wait 1/2 days for the gang script.
    Good Luck!

7. Jax_Teller

User deleted

thank ya ! and by the way: My girlfriend IRL is a Emo too.. and she's fucking HOT :D :D Emo girls are just awesome man without shit ;D

8. Jax_Teller

User deleted

is the Gang-Script finished ?

9. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

No, I need to know where you want the HQ!

10. Jax_Teller

User deleted

i need a HQ in carson city, the best place is a Bar !

11. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

Meet me in game and tell me (Or join TS3 server)

IP: 66.23.231.219:9991 | Password: mazzolifrocio

12. Jax_Teller

User deleted

Alright, i show ya' the HQ - House. Just write me when the HQ is finished. =)

13. Jax_Teller

User deleted

THe hq need to be the first house who i showed ya, luca.

14. Jax_Teller

User deleted

HQ - Screenshots, im not sure which HQ i can have, i found 2 Places.. are they places good for my HQ Luca ?

puki8yw9

gy9yyfei

Which can i have for my MC ?

15. Jim_Street

User deleted

In my opinion, 1º pic could be a bar that "Sons of Anarchy" usually go and the 2º your HQ

19 replies since 31/3/2012, 20:46   250 views