Carson City RP Official Forum

[BCSD] Investigation Underway

23 March, 2012

« Older   Newer »

1. Drix

User deleted

23 March, 2012

Today, March the 23, 2012 a Motor Vehicle accident occured on Shelbourne Road involving two main drivers and a few children.
    The Bone County Sheriff Department recieved a call about a reckless driver on Shelbourne Road, Head Sheriff Zak Anderson responded. When arriving on scene there were two vehicles, one blista compact that has smashed into a lampost and a bus that was parked on the right side of the road. Luckily, no one was injured. When trying to figure out what happened, the driver of the bus started to assault the driver on the blista compact, he was quickly detained and sent to jail to calm down. Because none of them fessed up to what truely happened, the head Sheriff, Zak Anderson, has called for a full investigation on what happened.

The current suspicion is that the driver of the blista compact was driving reckless, saw the bus on Shelbourne and tried to slow down and drove straight into the pole. We are asking for civilian help. If you have any information please visit one of the Bone County Sheriff Departments or speak to one of your officers on patrol, just make sure he/she is not busy.

samp026mv

samp023af

samp022hy

Thank you.

2. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

I suggest check the Bus camera recordingg and the apartments car park securiry cameras too.

3. Calzo_Smith

User deleted

I think I will help you officer

2 replies since 23/3/2012, 21:12   64 views