Carson City RP Official Forum

Introducing myself.

« Older   Newer »

1. Derreck

User deleted

Hello there. Some of you might know me already, i'm Derreck. I started playing here a while ago, i saw this server was placed in Angel Pine, that's really rare so that said something to me. When i logged in for the first time i asked for a chat with the owner, Luca started talking to me in no time. While i was talking to Luca i had a feeling that this server could make it. The only thing i noticed was some things that would be better changed in the script, like the login commands to login as a faction member, which Luca is already changing with a whole faction system. I know these days a server owner can't control a server on his own, you might say ''There are admins for that''. Well, actualy admins is not enough, what you need these days is a server producer, i have experience in leading servers so i suggested Luca to let me help him with the server. Luca had to think about it first but after i gave him a full explanation of what a server producer does and why he needs one, he aggreed to me being the server producer. So here I am. I will see you all InGame for some good Roleplay.

0 replies since 7/3/2012, 14:47   35 views