Carson City RP Official Forum

My ban

« Older   Newer »

1. tom_bruvers

User deleted

In game name:tom_bruvers
    Date of ban: today 25 of febuary 2012
    Reason:idk
    Proof: umm i dont know i lost connetion to the server and logged on and ban But Other players saying i was hacking I Am not a hacker i would like screens of my hacks i have not hackes
    Why you want be unbanned:because i didnt do anything
    How mutch time did you passed in the SERVER? 7hours

2. Drix

User deleted

Well, how come the server changed when you were AFK in the middle of the road? Hmm, yeh.

BANNED.

3. tom_bruvers

User deleted

omg I WAS NOT HACKING I WONT FUCKIG SCREENS I LOVE THIS SERVER

4. Calzo_Smith

User deleted

Ok then why where you AFK then? may I ask as I was the person who banned you cause the amount of time you where AFk is the same amount of time you can hack into rcons and change everything on it

5. tom_bruvers

User deleted

Ok Sir i went afk to go to the tolet to have a wee , then i came back and it said i lost connetion so i reloged and every think was all fucked up then i got banned come on if i was hacking Why would i try to be in fire department and play the server dont you think ill hack the first time i play please unban i done nothing wrong

6. Drix

User deleted

Hello tom, we've decided to give you one final warning. Anything bad happends to the server.. e.g HACKING.. or your not following rules you WILL be permanently banned.

7. tom_bruvers

User deleted

Ok thanks but its says i am banned still :(

8. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

QUOTE (Drix @ 25/2/2012, 21:02) 
    Hello tom, we've decided to give you one final warning. Anything bad happends to the server.. e.g HACKING.. or your not following rules you WILL be permanently banned.

Thanks for your help but lemme do my "work" You will get unbanned tomorrow morning.

9. Derreck

User deleted

Ok, Luca made his decision but if i ever see you hacking in any kind, bug abusing is included in that i will not hesitate to ban you, this is your FINAL chance.

10. Luca_Lewis

User deleted

TOPIC CLOSED

9 replies since 25/2/2012, 19:34   91 views