1. Drix

User deleted

IC INFOs:

Name: Zak
    Surname:Anderson
    D.O.B. : 4/7/1982
    Sex: Male
    Are You currently employed? (if so what) : No
    Why do you want join the BCSD (100 Words minimum): My name is Zak Anderson and I was borned and raised in New York. I'm twenty-nine years old. I was waiting for the recruitment to be opened so I can finally apply for a position within the Bone County Sheriffs Department to serve and protect the citizens of Fort Carson and Bone County. I consider myself being an ambitious and grown up person and also communicative! I'm sure that this is the right time for me to apply for the Bone County Sheriffs Department.

Why would I like to be a part of the Bone County Sheriffs Department? A few days ago in the morning, after I arrived to the Central Park for a jog, my landlord calls me and says, "Zak, the police are here." My heart naturally jumps. I thought my house was broken or something really bad happened and I started to think about my previous days but there was nothing I could think of that could get me in trouble. There was nothing like this going on. "They're going to tow your car. Can you get back here and move it?", said my landlord. Apparently, after returning from the gym last night unable to find any parking on my street, I parked in a loading zone. I noticed the "No Parking" sign telling me not to park along the corner, but I missed the "Loading Zone" sign. The police officer who noticed it this morning, checked my plates and saw that I live right around the corner. Rather than ticket me and tow my vehicle, he tried to find me, but found my landlord instead. I told my landlord where my spare key was and he moved the car for me. I ended up with a parking citation, but my car was not towed at the end. It's not a big deal but apparently, this is one of the factors that motivated me to apply for the Bone County Police Department. The police officer that decided not to tow my car and actually try to find me around the neighborhood really impressed me.

Another reason why I want to be a part of the Bone County Sheriffs Department is that I want to make my family proud. Why? Because they struggled to offer me a propper childhood and they supported me with everything I wanted to do. My father gave up at a lot of things to offer us something better, something that not everyone would have in their homes. My mother is also working hard to catch up with the electricity bills and the other taxes. I consider that this opportunity is the biggest one I have ever had and it would be a shame for me to miss it. This would offer me a better and a brighter future.

What would change if u are hired in the BCSD? I think the attitude in the town will change and I hope I can change the confidence in people

SITUATIONS:

If you see a drunk man what do you do? Pull him over, ask him to turn his vehicle engine off. Ask him to step out the vehicle, do the breathaliser test on him, if he's positive then I'll place him in cuffs and call for another unit. If he's negative then I'll check his license etc and let him go.

If you see a car crash what do you do? Block the road, call for code 3 backup to the location

If you see a shootout what you do? Call for code 3 backup and wait until they arrive before shooting.

If someone pass with the red light and do a illegal U-Inversion what do you do? Pull them over, ask for the license, give them points on the license or give them a ticket.

If the road is BUSY and one ambulance/firetruck can't pass what do you do? Get out my vehicle, and tell drivers to try and drive to the side and give space for the Firetruck/Ambulance.

What is a MVA? And what do you do in case of it? MVA is a Motor Vehicle Accident. If this occurs I will call for backup from the fire department and the EMS and other police units.

What you do in a high risk traffic stop ? Take many safety precautions, call for backup before I actually step out the car. Check the boot incase someone is hiding in there.

When you grab the TASER? I grab the taser when a suspect is running and won't stop. Or, when the suspect is evading arrest.

When you grab the Shotgun/Pistol? When the suspect is known to be armed or has a gun with them.

When you grab Pepper Spray? and the Nitestik? When a suspect is becoming out of control and needs calming down.

Signature: Zak_Anderson

Date: 15/12/11

OOC INFOs:

GMT: +00
    Do you have any real experience as PD: Nope.
    If so write it: Nope
    Rate your roleplay skinns: 9/10
    Do you have ELM mod? Yes, I do.
    Do you have the Roleplay Radar mod? (If no see the mod zone) No, but I will check the mod zone and install it.
    Do you have a Microphone working and TeamSpeak3 ? Yes
    How many hours do you play for day Around 4-6 hours a day.
    From How many time you play on FC:RP Server isn't out yet, so I want to get my application in early to get ready!

2. Jim_Street

User deleted

Acepted

1 replies since 15/12/2011, 21:08   74 views