User deleted

-1- do not NEVER dm,
    -2-Roleplay Always,
    -3-Do not abuse your powers,
    -4-do not NEVER hack,
    -5-do not insult other players,
    -6- be always ready for help the new players,

*HOW TO RLEPLAY:

NORMAL SERVER: I DO A CAR CRASH, AND I JUST RESTART MY VEHICLE AND I GO AWAY.

RP SERVER:

-I crash,
    -i call the Police or the Fire Dept.
    -If a firemans ask to me "sir can you hear me" i answer like "i am locked please help"
    *A roleplay situation can may have the duration of 10 minutes!

*WE have FULL-ROLEPLAY scripts/gamemode so:

You may will see car-fire, building on fire, shootout, robbery, car crash... You have always to call the 911 (/911) !

|FORT CARSON STORY|

*INFO:

Fort Carson is the largest town in Bone County in San Andreas. It is based most likely off of Beatty, Nevada. Unusually, roadside signage of the town indicates an estimated population of 369, far smaller than any town in Red County.

300px-Fort_Carson1

Henry Bolt, Colonel of the 66th Cavalry stationed in Fort Carson, in 1842 led them towards Las Barrancas. The entire force fell into a hole on their journey. A tribute, the Barrancas Mass Grave, stands in memory of Colonel Henry Bolt and his forces.

A view of the town to the southeast.
    325px-Fort_carsonn

It is the county seat of Bone County, as indicated by the small red building in the main street, having been significantly undeveloped as of 1992. North of the town is Lil' Probe'Inn, as well as Area 69, The Big Ear, Green Palms and Regular Tom, while to the south is the Martin Bridge and Red County. West of Fort Carson is Tierra Robada, while to the east is Hunter Quarry. There is an Ammu-Nation and Cluckin' Bell just outside of town. Fort Carson also boasts five Motels.
    Fort Carson is also briefly seen in The Introduction, following Ken Rosenberg's release from the Fort Carson Medical Center.Population of 32,218 residents.

Edited by nypd - 25/11/2011, 13:37

0 replies since 24/11/2011, 20:04   142 views